From 1 June 2020, a visit to the museum is only possible with a reserved ticket for a specific time slot. You can no longer buy a ticket at the door. Do you have a discount card? Even then you need to reserve an admission ticket through our online ticket sales.
Buy your ticket here. Select the date and time of your visit, the type of ticket, the number of tickets and pay online. Then the ticket(s) will be send to you by e-mail. Take this e-ticket with you to the museum, either digitally or on paper. Don’t forget to bring your discount card as well.
By buying a ticket you agree to the rules below, which have been drawn up together with the Dutch Museum Association. Read them carefully, this will prevent you from disappointments.
- A ticket gives one person access to the Stedelijk Museum Schiedam. Would you like to take someone with you? Make sure he or she has also bought a ticket online. You can come in pairs if you do not live together and with more people if you do live together.
- Have you bought a discount ticket, for example because you also have a Museum card, RotterdamPAS, ICOM pass, Rembrandt pass or BankGiro Loterij VIP CARD? Always take your discount card with you. You pay full price without a card or card.
- Be on time. Your visit has a start time and the duration of the visit is one and a half hours. You can get a map at the counter. That makes the visit easier.
- If you have a cold or you often have to cough, come another time. Does someone at your home have a fever? Even then we would like to see you on a different day. We would like to receive the cancellation via email@example.com. We will schedule a new visit together without any costs.
- We use the RIVM guidelines in the museum. Nice if you follow the instructions of our employees and volunteers. Give each other space and keep 1.5 meters distance, outside and inside the museum.
- Our cafe will remain closed for the time being. Craving a sandwich? Then pop into a nearby cafe.
- The museum shop is open. Do you want to buy something here? Payment is only possible with a debit card or mobile phone.